Freelance Writing for the RD: The CourseCrush your writing goals
Do you want to break free from the traditional RD career path?
- Are you tired of writing clinical notes no one will ever read?
- Do you have a health message to share, but aren’t being heard?
- Do you want a flexible job, but still want to make a full-time income?
- Do you ever wonder how other RDs are getting paid for writing?
Let me help you!
My name is Ana and I have been working full time as a freelance nutrition writer for over 5 years. It is my passion to help YOU achieve your career goals as an RDN through freelance writing.
Last year, I wrote the “Guide to Freelance Writing as an RDN” to help you get started, but you wanted more!
Now its time for a full 6-week course, where I will personally walk you step by step into how to make freelance writing your “thing”.
This course is focused on people who want to write for CLIENTS, not those who want to write exclusively for magazines. I believe that this is the most effective way to make money for your efforts.
Let me teach you how to find writing clients and get the $$ rolling in…
Introducing “Freelance Writing for RDNs: The Course”
The course will include:
- Weekly video modules to help walk you through every step to building your writing business
- Where to find freelance writing clients
- How to figure out what type of writing you want to do
- How to pitch correctly and to the right person
- Everything about Upwork and how to land REAL jobs with the platform.
- How to price your work
- How to manage your schedule and client demands
- Three group calls with me to address your specific questions
The course will start on January 8, 2020 and run for 6 weeks. You will have lifetime access.
Ana’s course Freelance Writing for the RD was the best investment I have ever made for my writing career. Before week 1, I had no idea how to get started or where to find clients. By the end of the week 6, I not only learned how to pitch, write a good article, have a contract, and how much to charge, but I had landed my first client! The client had come to me through LinkedIn after Ana taught us how to stand out. I am so grateful for Ana’s course, and urge anyone who is serious about getting started as a nutrition writer to take it.
I was able to quit my full-time job thanks to Ana’s course!! I am now a part-time editor for a health/wellness website and am able to dedicate the rest of my time to writing and pitching! I found the job through a resource provided in the writing course and gave my 2-week notice halfway through the course. The course is 100% worth the cost!
Join My Free Facebook Group
Check out my FREE Facebook group called “RDs who Write”: a supportive community for RDs who write or aspire to write.
Sign Up for My Email List
I will send you a FREE pitch template so you can start pitching editors today, as well as regular emails with writing tips, job opportunities, and other awesome info to help your writing career.
Contact Me for Coaching
Want individualized help on how to become a freelance writer?