Freelance Writing for the RD: The Course
Get PAID to Write
What if you could start getting PAID TO WRITE in just 30 days?
- What if in a few weeks from now, you were wrapping up your first paid writing job?
- Can you imagine having the confidence and skills to find high-paying writing clients?
- How great would it feel to have some extra cash in your account to pay off bills or treat yourself?
- Freelance writing as an RD can give you financial and time freedom.
- It can help you break free from mind-numbing, boring work so you can be valued as the highly educated nutrition professional you are!
To make money as a nutrition writer, you first need to figure out how to get clients.
However, you likely have no idea how to start. You keep asking yourself…
- “I don’t even know how to get started!”
- “Who hires nutrition writers?”
- “Where do I even find clients?”
- “What do I say to potential clients?”
Can you imagine… having plenty of paid writing work and freedom to do what you love without working crazy hours or leaving your house?
- What would happen?
- You would be able to make your own schedule.
- Your income could be limitless…no really.
- You would be excited to start work everyday.
- You would have the freedom and flexibility to work anywhere!
If you want to learn how to make money writing, I have something for you…
Freelance Writing for the RD
The Program that Teaches Dietitians How Get Paid To Write
The program includes everything you need to start making money from writing!
- A personal coach to help you feel confident in your writing skills.
- Where to find freelance writing clients
- How to figure out what type of writing you want to do
- How to pitch correctly and to the right person
- Everything about Upwork and how to land REAL jobs with the platform
- How to price your work
- How to manage your schedule and client demands
- Lifetime access to this version and any future updates
Ana’s course offered step-by-step guidance on finding and keeping work as a writer in the health & wellness space. I recommend it to any RD who wants to pursue a writing career!
I’ve had several sample articles published and now have landed 3 paid writing gigs, which I attribute to the knowledge learned from this course! I would highly recommend this course to anyone looking to just get started in freelance writing, or to take it to the next level.
Here’s what you get inside of Freelance Writing for the RD:
- Manage your time better so you can make time to find writing clients.
- Increase your confidence as a writer with a few simple techniques.
- Learn about the dozens of opportunities out there for RD writers.
Getting Started and Landing your First Assignment
- Everything you need to get started so you can hit the ground running.
- How to optimize your LinkedIN to connect with writing clients.
- How to write a good online article so you feel confident taking on your first assignment.
- The basics of SEO and how to save time with research.
Finding High-Paying Clients
- Learn the three places to find writing clients.
- Templates are provided for exactly what to say to potential clients.
- Tips for how to optimize your outreach so you can effortlessly get writing gigs.
- How to help clients find you.
Pitching with Confidence
- The difference between magazine writing and content marketing. And what to say for both types of publications.
- A deep dive into writing pitches and letters of introduction.
- What to say if a potential client responds.
Setting your Prices
- How to price your writing services so you are never underpaid again.
- Legal issues that RDs need to consider.
Building your Writing Business
- Growing your writing business into a full time career.
- How to stay organized with multiple projects.
- Growing your writing team.
BRAND NEW FOR 2023
Personalized coaching to help you get started!
Not only do you get access to all of the materials above, the course now also includes more personalized help to help you get started.
- An expert nutrition writer from my team will be your guide.
- Each student gets 2 hours of personalized coaching
- Sample article review with detailed feedback
- Unlimited email support
- Facebook group to ask all of your burning questions
- Exclusive workbook that guides you step-by-step through the course materials
- Personal writing coach to ask questions
- Unlimited email access to Ana and team
- Access to the private Freelance Writing Facebook group
- Ana’s go-to top job boards
- Income tracker spreadsheet
- BONUS confidence pep talk video from Ana!
Hey there RD! I’m Ana
Dietitian, Full Time Writer, and Mom of 2
After YEARS of struggling to get paid to write, I finally realized what I was doing wrong… I was going about finding jobs the wrong way! Once I cracked the code, I was finally able to leave my clinical job, get high-paying writing jobs, and start my 6-figure nutrition writing business.
And guess what – YOU CAN TOO!
So often, I see RDs making the same mistakes over and over again, only to get so frustrated and give up! Which is exactly why I created this course.
And I want to let you in on a little secret…
You don’t have to be the best writer in the world to get paid to write.
All you need is the confidence and tools to show up, which is exactly what I teach you inside Freelance Writing for the RD!
Don’t just take it from me! Listen to what our past students have to say!
I was able to quit my full-time job thanks to Ana’s course!! I am now a part-time editor for a health/wellness website and am able to dedicate the rest of my time to writing and pitching! I found the job through a resource provided in the writing course and gave my 2-week notice halfway through the course. The course is 100% worth the cost!
Ana’s course Freelance Writing for the RD was the best investment I have ever made for my writing career. Before week 1, I had no idea how to get started or where to find clients. By the end of the week 6, I not only learned how to pitch, write a good article, have a contract, and how much to charge, but I had landed my first client! The client had come to me through LinkedIn after Ana taught us how to stand out. I am so grateful for Ana’s course, and urge anyone who is serious about getting started as a nutrition writer to take it.
Are you ready to get paid as a nutrition writer?
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When does the course start and finish?
The course starts as soon as you click PURCHASE and runs for 6 weeks. You will have forever access to it, so you don’t need to worry about completing it within 6 weeks.
How long do I have access to the course?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like – across any and all devices you own.
Are refunds available?
No, there are no refunds available once you have purchased the course.
I don't live in the US. Can I take the course?
Yes! The course is for anyone who wants to be a nutrition writer, no matter where you live. Please note that pricing and the discussion of legal concerns do only apply to US-dietitians. But the principles of finding clients can work for anyone, anywhere!
Will I get a writing job from the course?
The first round of the course everyone who completed AND implemented the content was able to get at least 1 paid writing job. I can’t guarantee this, but promise if you do the work you will see results!
What type of personalized support is available?
Two hours of personalized coaching, unlimited email access to Ana, and an exclusive Facebook group! How does that sound?
Connect with Me
Join My Free Facebook Group
Check out my FREE Facebook group called “RDs who Write”: a supportive community for RDs who write or aspire to write.