What if in a few short weeks, you could begin to understand how to break into health writing?
Or, let me rephrase that...
What if you could begin to explore writing as a potential source of extra income or eventually, a full time salary? Where do you even start?
Here’s the problem
You know that to start getting paid to write, you need to understand the world of health writing a bit more. You need someone to give you a general overview of the writing process, the opportunities available, what to charge, and basically how to get started.
You need to answer questions like:
- What types of writing opportunities are available?
- Where do I find clients?
- How can I get started?
- What websites have writing jobs?
- And more!
Imagine having a solid understanding of how to start writing without wasting your time reading dozens of articles about how to get started.
- You would understand if writing is the right fit for you.
- You would know where to start looking for writing jobs.
- You would know who hires writers so you don’t have to waste time.
If you want to learn about the world of health writing
I have a great place for you to start.
My Guide to
An introduction to nutrition writing for RDs
My guide to becoming a freelance writer as an RDN will take you through all the steps you need to start freelance writing.
Freelance Writing for the RD: The GuideGet Paid to Write
Here’s what you get
- A run down of what types of health writing gigs are available.
- Suggestions for sites to look for writing jobs, so you can get started ASAP.
- Tips for reaching out to potential clients.
- Tips for how to apply for work at the top job boards.
- A list of my favorite resources for getting started in freelance writing.