What if in a few short weeks, you could begin to understand how to break into nutrition writing?
Or, let me rephrase that...
What if you could begin to explore writing as a potential source of extra income or eventually, a full time salary? Where do you even start?
Here’s the problem
You know that to start getting paid to write, you need to understand the world of health writing a bit more. You need someone to give you a general overview of the writing process, the opportunities available, what to charge, and basically how to get started.
This will help you answer questions like:
- What types of writing opportunities are available to RDs?
- Do I need a niche?
- Where do I find clients?
- What do I charge?
- And more!
Imagine having a solid understanding of how to start writing without wasting your time reading dozens of articles about how to get started.
- You would understand if writing is the right fit for you.
- You would know where to start looking for writing jobs.
- You would have an understanding of how writing is priced.
If you want to learn about the world of nutrition writing
I have a great place for you to start.
My Guide to
An introduction to nutrition writing for RDs
My guide to becoming a freelance writer as an RDN will take you through all the steps you need to start freelance writing.
Freelance Writing for the RD: The GuideGet Paid to Write
Here’s what you get
- A run down of what types of writing are available to RDs.
- Suggestions for sites to look for writing jobs
- To niche or not to niche?
- How writing is priced
- Additional resources to get you started
- What RDNs should consider before starting to write.
- Types of writing available to RDNs.
- Where to look for writing jobs.
- My best tips on applying for work.
- How to price your work.
- A list of my favorite resources for getting started in freelance writing.
- One CEU for completion of the guide!
What makes the Guide to Freelance writing different?
This guide focuses specifically on helping RDs get started with health writing. It is a quick and dirty guide, not a full course, that can help you evaluate if writing is for you.
Looking for more? Check out my 6-Week Course: Freelance Writing for the RD